"Bring Em Out" is the first single from T.I.'s third album Urban Legend. He used a vocal sample from Jay-Z's "What More Can I Say" from The Black Album to create the hook. "Bring Em Out" became T.I.'s first top 10 single, peaking at No. 9 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song was produced by Swizz Beatz and written by T.I. The song was featured extensively during the 2006 NBA Finals as the theme song for the Miami Heat during player introductions. "Bring Em Out" is featured on the unofficial remix for the Britney Spears song "Gimme More". T.I. sang this on an episode of "The O.C." (Return of The Nana) and the song appeared in an episode of the HBO series Entourage during Season 2. "Bring Em Out" is always played at Oklahoma City Thunder games, when the players come through the tunnel. It is also played at Saskatchewan Roughriders and Rutgers football games as well as New York Mets games in 2014. It was one of the first singles from T.I. to chart on the R&R mainstream top 40 chart. Swizz Beatz also provided some vocals for the song but is only credited for production.
The instrumental version of this song appears on promotions for G4's week-long TV special "Top 100 Video Games of All Time" set to premiere on July 11, 2012.
- Category: 2004 singles
- Category: Grand Hustle Records singles
- Category: Singles certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America
- Category: Song recordings produced by Swizz Beatz
- Category: Songs written by Jay-Z
- Category: Songs written by Swizz Beatz
- Category: Songs written by T.I.
- Category: T.I. songs
- album: Urban Legend (album)
- artist-producer: 698ff525-ff51-4206-8f08-60a7458aab24
- genre: Hip hop music
- genre: Southern hip hop
- musicalArtist: T.I.
- musicalBand: T.I.
- performer: T.I.
- previousWork: Let's Get Away
- producer: Swizz Beatz
- record label: Atlantic Records
- record label: Grand Hustle Records
- recordLabel: Atlantic Records
- recordLabel: Grand Hustle Records
- releaseDate: 20041019
- subsequentWork: U Don't Know Me (T.I. song)
- writer: Jay-Z
- writer: Swizz Beatz
- writer: T.I.