"Everything a Man Could Ever Need" is a song written by Mac Davis and recorded by American country music artist Glen Campbell. It was released in June 1970 as the first single from his album Norwood. The song peaked at number 5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart. It also reached number 1 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada.
Glen Campbell's version was also used in the 2002 movie Heartlands, starring Michael Sheen and Mark Addy.
The song was also recorded by Roy Drusky for his 1970 album All My Hard Times.
Australian Matt Flinders covered the song on his 1972 album Matt Flinders On Television.
- Category: 1970 singles
- Category: 1970 songs
- Category: Capitol Records singles
- Category: Glen Campbell songs
- Category: RPM Country Tracks number-one singles
- Category: Roy Drusky songs
- Category: Songs written by Mac Davis
- album: Norwood (album)
- genre: Country music
- musicalArtist: Glen Campbell
- musicalBand: Glen Campbell
- performer: Glen Campbell
- previousWork: Oh Happy Day
- record label: Capitol Records
- recordLabel: Capitol Records
- subsequentWork: It's Only Make Believe
- writer: Mac Davis