"'''Larks' Tongues in Aspic'" is a set of progressive rock songs by King Crimson released over the course of three albums and 27 years, Larks' Tongues in Aspic in 1973, Three of a Perfect Pair in 1984, and The ConstruKction of Light in 2000. Part II has appeared on multiple King Crimson live albums as it is a staple of their live shows, and Part IV is one continuous track on its live releases. The entire work consists of four segments (two in Larks' Tongues in Aspic, one in Three of a Perfect Pair and in The ConstruKction of Light''). The first three piece of the series are single tracks, the fourth one is, in turn, a combination of three homonym songs. Overall, the set is made by six tracks.
Live recordings also include in Part IV "Coda: I Have a Dream", the tenth song from "The ConstruKction of Light", which segues from Part IV.
- Category: 1973 songs
- Category: Experimental rock songs
- Category: King Crimson songs
- Category: Rock instrumentals
- Category: Songs written by Adrian Belew
- Category: Songs written by John Wetton
- Category: Songs written by Pat Mastelotto
- Category: Songs written by Robert Fripp
- Category: Songs written by Tony Levin
- Category: Songs written by Trey Gunn
- album: Larks' Tongues in Aspic
- album: The ConstruKction of Light
- album: Three of a Perfect Pair
- artist: King Crimson
- genre: Experimental rock
- genre: Hard rock
- genre: Heavy metal music
- genre: Instrumental rock
- genre: Progressive rock
- performer: King Crimson
- producer: King Crimson
- record label: Island Records
- record label: Virgin Records
- record label: Warner Bros.
- recordLabel: Island Records
- recordLabel: Virgin Records
- recordLabel: Warner Bros.
- releaseDate: 19730323
- releaseDate: 19840327
- releaseDate: 20000523