"What a Good Boy" is a song from the Barenaked Ladies' 1992 debut album, Gordon. A live version of the song appeared on the 1994 single for "Jane". Another live version was later released on the live album Rock Spectacle. This version later appears on the compilation Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits. The song was co-written by Steven Page and Ed Robertson.
The song is played during the end credits of the 1995 film, Stonewall, and during the "Hate Crimes" episode of Homicide: Life on the Street.
- Category: 1992 singles
- Category: Barenaked Ladies songs
- album: Gordon (album)
- genre: Alternative rock
- musicalArtist: Barenaked Ladies
- musicalBand: Barenaked Ladies
- performer: Barenaked Ladies
- previousWork: Enid (song)
- record label: Reprise Records
- recordLabel: Reprise Records
- subsequentWork: Brian Wilson (song)