"'''Ain't No Woman (Like the One I've Got)'" is a 1973 hit single written by Dennis Lambert and Brian Potter, released as a single by the Four Tops on the ABC/Dunhill record label, from the album Keeper of the Castle.
The Four Tops' hit version was led by longtime singer Levi Stubbs, and included special co-lead spots by the other Tops, Lawrence Payton, Renaldo "Obie" Benson and Abdul "Duke" Fakir, in that respective order during the song's chorus. The song explains the love a man feels for the woman he's in love with.
Their second single release on ABC after leaving Motown in 1972, the song became their most successful post-Motown Top 40 hit, reaching number four on the US Pop Singles chart. It was also another big success for the group on the US R&B Singles chart, where it peaked at number two.
- Category: 1973 singles
- Category: Four Tops songs
- Category: Songs written by Brian Potter (musician)
- Category: Songs written by Dennis Lambert
- album: Keeper of the Castle
- genre: Soul music
- musicalArtist: Four Tops
- musicalBand: Four Tops
- performer: Four Tops
- previousWork: Keeper of the Castle (song)
- producer: Dennis Lambert
- record label: ABC Records
- recordLabel: ABC Records
- subsequentWork: Are You Man Enough (Four Tops song)
- writer: Brian Potter (musician)
- writer: Dennis Lambert