"A Place with No Name" is a song by American recording artist Michael Jackson. A 24-second snippet of the full song was released posthumously by website TMZ.com on July 16, 2009, three weeks after the singer's death. The full version leaked online on December 3, 2013. The track resembles "A Horse with No Name", a hit song by rock band America. At the time of the leak, America stated that they were "honored" that Michael Jackson chose to sample their work.
It has been claimed that there are "dozens and dozens" of unreleased Jackson songs that could be issued for several years to come. The song was later contemporized by Norwegian producers StarGate for inclusion on Jackson's second posthumous album, Xscape (2014), along with the original version. "A Place with No Name" was released to American urban adult contemporary radio on August 12, 2014.
- Category: 2009 songs
- Category: Michael Jackson songs
- Category: Song recordings produced by Michael Jackson
- Category: Songs written by Dewey Bunnell
- Category: Songs written by Michael Jackson
- Category: Unreleased songs
- album: Xscape (album)
- artist-vocal: f27ec8db-af05-4f36-916e-3d57f91ecf5e
- artist: Michael Jackson
- genre: pop
- performer: Michael Jackson
- record label: Epic Records
- type: Song