"Un Poco Loco" (English translation: "A Little Crazy") is a composition by American jazz pianist and composer Bud Powell. The piece was first recorded during a Blue Note session on May 1, 1951, with Powell on piano, Curly Russell on bass, and Max Roach on drums. Literary critic Harold Bloom included this performance on his short list of the greatest works of twentieth-century American art.
The album The Amazing Bud Powell, Volume One includes his entire May 1, 1951 session, including the master take of "Un Poco Loco" and two alternate takes.
- Category: 1951 singles
- Category: Compositions by Bud Powell
- Category: Jazz compositions
- album: The Amazing Bud Powell
- genre: Jazz
- musicalArtist: Bud Powell
- musicalBand: Bud Powell
- performer: Bud Powell
- producer: Alfred Lion
- record label: Blue Note Records
- recordLabel: Blue Note Records
- writer: Bud Powell