"Where Did Our Love Go" is a 1964 song recorded by American music group the Supremes for the Motown label.
Written and produced by Motown's main production team Holland-Dozier-Holland, "Where Did Our Love Go" was the first single by the Supremes to go to the number-one position on the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart in the United States, a position it held for two weeks, from August 16 to August 29, 1964. It was also the first of five Supremes songs in a row to reach number one (respectively, "Baby Love", "Come See About Me", "Stop! In the Name of Love", and "Back in My Arms Again"). The song also reached number one on the Cash Box R&B singles chart.
The Supremes' version is ranked #475 on ''Rolling Stone''s 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.
- Category: 1964 singles
- Category: 1964 songs
- Category: Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles
- Category: Motown singles
- Category: RPM Top Singles number-one singles
- Category: Soft Cell songs
- Category: Song recordings produced by Brian Holland
- Category: Song recordings produced by Lamont Dozier
- Category: Songs written by HollandâDozierâHolland
- Category: The Supremes songs
- album: Where Did Our Love Go (album)
- genre: Doo-wop
- genre: Pop music
- genre: Rhythm and blues
- musicalArtist: The Supremes
- musicalBand: The Supremes
- performer: The Supremes
- previousWork: Run, Run, Run (The Supremes song)
- producer: Brian Holland
- producer: Lamont Dozier
- record label: Motown
- recordLabel: Motown
- recordedIn: Hitsville U.S.A.
- releaseDate: 19640617
- subclass of: single
- subsequentWork: Baby Love
- writer: HollandâDozierâHolland