'''Symphony No. 28 in C major''', K. 200/189k, by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart is his last piece in the "Salzburg series". ISMN M-006-20466-3 The date of composition is uncertain; it probably dates from 17 or 12(?) November 1774 or 1773(?).
Mozart's 28th symphony is often put aside by musicologists because of its gallant character that one could describe as "transparent." The symphony was written early in Mozart's oeuvre, following the example of the twenty-fifth symphony.
- Category: 1773 compositions
- Category: Compositions in C major
- Category: Symphonies by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- artist-composer: b972f589-fb0e-474e-b64a-803b0364fa75
- composer: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- recording-performance: db8bd469-528c-4ca1-89c0-ec34b17ef575
- series-part of: 793b0ca8-a301-4b08-8692-25999b32d34f
- tonality: C major