The Opportunists (French: Les arrivistes, German: Trübe Wasser) is a 1960 French-East German drama movie directed by Louis Daquin and starring Madeleine Robinson, Jean-Claude Pascal and Clara Gansard. It was a co-production between Pathé and DEFA. The supply materials is Honoré de Balzac’s novel La Rabouilleuse.
- Madeleine Robinson as Flore Brazier
- Jean-Claude Pascal as Philippe Brideau
- Clara Gansard as Mme. Mariette Bridou
- Erika Pelikowsky as Agathe Rouget / Brideau
- Gerhard Bienert as Jean-Jacques Rouget
- Harry Riebauer as Max Gillet
- Barbara Brecht-Schall as Vedie
- Werner Dissel as Fario
- Adolf Peter Hoffmann as Giroudeau
- Hans Ulrich Laufer as Mignonnet
- Ivan Malré as St. Auban
- Irma Münch
- Ekkehard Schall as Joseph Bridau
- Kati Székely as Conchita
- Wolf von Beneckendorff as Botschaffer
- Bella Waldritter as M.me Descoings
- ^ Goble p.992
- Goble, Alan. The Full Index to Literary Sources in Movie. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
- The Opportunists at IMDb
This text associated to a French movie of the Sixties is a stub. You may assist Wikipedia by increasing it.